Friday, April 16, 2010

Home for the Weekend

I made a run out to Target today and spent $60 on impulse purchases. Here's what caught my eye:


I saw this on sale for $12 so why not?
I thought the studs on the sides of the zipper were a little Balenciaga-esque.

When it was on the rack, the strap was this length:

but the strap can be adjusted to be super long. I think i'll end up using it with the long strap and slinging it across my body.

there are also snaps on the strap that allow you to remove it and convert it into a wristlet.

I also picked up some heat protectant for the rare occasion that I decide to curl or straighten my hair. I've heard great things about the Tressume brand and it was pretty cheap (around $4) but I'll let you know how it goes once I've tried it.

I've been looking for a good shirt dress and I found one that I didn't hate (made by Converse). It looked pretty olive green in the store but when I brought it home it looked a little more faded.
                                                

Here is a close-up of the tie. Its pretty nice looking imitation leather. (sorry its not focused well)

This is what it looks like on:

I also picked out some movies to add to my collection that I've been meaning to buy for the longest time.
I only just realized that they both have huge eyes on them...I also tried to buy American Beauty but they've been sold out every time I've gone! That movie made me realize what a good actor Kevin Spacey is. 

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find that dress? Its really cutee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's from Target! I couldn't find it through the online store but they have it in 3 different colors for $29.99.

    ReplyDelete